Okay, I’m sure you have heard it now. The story of Yusaf Mack, a professional boxer who did a threesome gay sex scene for dawgpoundusa.com but claimed he was drugged and wasn’t aware of what he was doing.
Mack, 35, who had an impressive boxing record of 31 wins (17 by knockout) is clearly lying. I’m going to say it. He doesn’t look drugged in the video. He sucked dick like a champ and got fucked like a champ too.
“That’s all you got? Come on. Come on,” he says while getting fucked by Bamm Bamm in this clip.
Mack reportedly has 10 kids. I’m not surprised. Many gay and bisexual men, including myself, have children.
Shoot, I know a masculine bottom who works as an auto mechanic who has four children by four different women. He said he kept having babies to prove to himself and everyone that he was straight but each time a baby popped out he would go back to men.
Mack is clearly in the same boat although the Tweets he has favorited show a man who is probably bisexual.
At 35 his boxing career is probably over and with 10 kids and numerous baby mamas on his back I’m sure money is tight. So I understand him doing porn to make ends meet. But don’t blame the porn shoot on a roofie and vodka.
And all is not lost. Mack really has a lot of options. Here is my advice on how he should handle this situation:
- Don’t be ashamed. Everybody does stuff in their lives they don’t want folks to know about. And everybody is having sex in various permutations although most of us ain’t filming it.
- Fess up and confess you are gay or bisexual. Today this really isn’t such a big deal.
- Go on television news and do a mea culpa. Say you were embarrassed your porn acting past caught up with you and that you are now going into counseling to figure yourself out. Then disappear for a minute but not too long.
- Enlist an agent, a publicist and a good lawyer and start turning lemons into lemonade.
- Do the Wendy Williams Show, The Tom Joyner Morning Show and the Steve Harvey Show. If you feel noble use that platform to promote better understanding of LGBT people in the Black community.
- If you want, resurface as porn actor. The fact you are a professional boxer will give you more cachet. You can demand more money for your scenes or work for predominately white porn studios such as Randy Blue. Or launch your own pay-per-view adult website.
- Go to the West Coast and become a personal trainer/escort. The gay men out there will eat you alive and you might be able to live decently as a kept man for a few years or until you turn 40, whichever comes first.
- If you don’t want to do porn or escort consider partnering with an LGBT organization (Human Rights Campaign, Gay Olympics etc.) to go on lecture tours to talk about your experiences. Believe me you will attract crowds.
- Write a book. Spice things up by saying there are other DL boxers you know but you can’t say their names. Your book will sell like hotcakes.
- Pitch a reality show. Enlist your baby mamas to come on and create fake drama. “I didn’t know you was no faggot! How could you do this to me!” The ratings will be good, you will make some bank, and your 15 minutes of fame will last a few minutes longer.
- Consider turning your story into a film. Find an independent filmmaker to do it and go on the film festival circuit promoting your story.
- Go back to school. Learn a trade. Try to be the best father you can to your children.